Help and Information
Take a look through Betway Kenya’s help and information section below and visit our FAQ page for answers to frequently asked questions.
How to Place a Bet at Betway Kenya
Placing a Betway sports bet is quick and easy. Follow the following steps:
- Select your preferred sport and then the match you want to place a wager on. Click the odds price and it will be added to the bet slip.
- Type in the amount of Ksh you want to stake in the bet slip.
- If you choose the “Each Way” box, it will change your selection from Win to Each Way.
- If you tick the “Accept only higher odds” box, it means you agree to automatically increase the odds of your selected game request. Should the odds decrease between inquiry and confirmation, you will need to give your consent before making a bet.
- If you tick “Accept any odds” it means you agree to automatically decrease or increase odds of your selected game, which must be done before you place your bet.
- Should you wish to combine a number of markets, click on the additional odds prices to add them to your bet slip.
- When you’re satisfied with the selection, click on “Place Bet” and you will see the details of your bet, which will have been placed.
Can I place an accumulator?
Yes. Choose the matches or events you want to bet on in your accumulator and enter your wager. You can combine as many as 30 games on a single bet slip.
Can I Cancel a Bet?
All bets made at Betway Kenya are final. Once you’ve confirmed a bet, it may not be cancelled.
Tips for Successful Betting
If you do enjoy sports betting, it’s worth becoming a super fan of your favourite sports. You’ll find that betting on matches increases the intensity of your entire experience. Here are a few betting tips to get you started.
Follow us on social media
The Betway sports team loves giving daily tips and important information. You can keep up to date with the latest teams, fixtures, managers, coaches and more by following us on social media and reading our blog posts at the Betway Insider.
Keep abreast with league tables
Always keep up to date with the teams and where they are in the league. Keep an eye on the latest calculation of points to get a good idea of how teams will fair in future matches, too. Look out for details such as how many of the best teams have other teams played, who has a solid defence and who has a stronger offence, and even things like whether or not the team played at home or away. It’s a good way to get an idea of how things will play out in future matches.
Before you place a bet, determine which kind of bet will give you the most predictable result. Some of the most common kinds of bets include Total Goals, Match Result, Half Time Result and Double Chance.