Have a question? Please take a look through our frequently asked questions to see if your question can be resolved. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, please contact our Customer Support team.
1. WithdrawalsWhat are the Betway Kenya withdrawal times? All withdrawals are instant, up to a limit of KSh 50,000 each day. If your withdrawal fails to process immediately, we will investigate it and pay it the next day. If you have not received your withdrawal within 24 hours, please contact our Customer Support centre.
2. DepositsCan I only use mobile money at Betway sports? Betway only supports deposits from M-pesa at present, but we continue to work towards improving our deposits process to offer other options from other Mobile Money providers. How do I make a deposit? Making a deposit at Betway is easy, and you can bet on thousands of games whenever you want to from your mobile device:
- On your phone, go to M-Pesa and select Pay Bill
- Enter the business number: 880185 and the account number: Betway
- Enter how much you would like to deposit
- When prompted, enter your M-Pesa pin and press Send
- Open the confirmation the M-Pesa confirmation SMS
- Your account is then automatically updated with your deposit amount, which must be a minimum of Ksh10
3. PasswordsI forgot my Betway password, what do I do now? If you have forgotten your password, simply SMS the word “Reset” to the number 29029. We’ll reply with a new password that you can use to long with and carry on betting or playing at the Betway casino.
4. SMSCan I bet via SMS? Yes, and it’s easy, too. You can bet via SMS for the Match Result market and the weekly jackpots.
5. Betting MarketsWhat betting markets are offered at Betway sports? We offer a wide range of betting markets here at Betway Kenya, including:
- Correct/Correct Score – predict the scoreline after 90 minutes play
- First Scorer – predict the first scorer to score in a match within 90 minutes play
- Half-time/Full-time – predict the outcome at both half-time and the end of 90 minutes play.
- Halftime result – choose the match status at halftime
- Handicap – bet on the outcome of an event where one team’s been given points to start. Bets are only settled on the outcome once adjusted for handicaps.
- Draw No Bet – bet on a team to win and get your stake back if it’s a draw
- 2 Way – similar to full-time but no option for a draw. This market includes penalties and overtime
- Double Chance – cover two of three possible outcomes in a bet, win/draw/win
- Scorecast – predict the first player to score as well as the correct score – both parts must be right to win